Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I vote for Awareness campaign of the year?
Its a category best judged by the finest judging panel, according to submission that the insurance companies have made, but you can vote for the best insurance company or the most innovative product on this Link
2. I would like to vote for the worst insurance company. Please advise how.
You can't vote for the worst, but you can vote for the best insurance company
3. When and where will next years awards take place?
Please stay tuned, on the website dates will be advised.
4. We would like to vote for Insurance Young achiever of the year, how do we go about that?
For this year, Young Achievers submission were highly based on research and ideas, in which panel of judges went through it and gave their scoring, its a category that public voting judgment would not be of a good practice.
5. What should I do to attend this brilliant event?
Please register for Insurance Day event and be able to attend the ceremony too.
6. How much should we pay to attend the awards?
Its an invite only ceremony.